New V4 Wheelie Bar for the X-Maxx!
Summary of changes from the V2:
- New RBS (Rear Bumper Skid) is longer and now mounts with four M4 screws. Two shims are included to take up the slack of the raised ribs on the stock skid. This minimizes screw pull through.
- New bor (bolt on rear) is also longer and now mounts with three M3 screws with lock nuts.
- New rear brace receives an additional mounting hole (two instead of one) to help minimize flex.
- The whole unit sits lower in the rear which in turn drops the front wheels down for a lower angle on wheelies.
This listing comes with the following for the Traxxas X-Maxx
- One TBR Rear Bumper Support (RBS) -R011
- Two TBR Shims - H098
- One TBR Custom BOR (Bolt-On Rear) - R012
- One TBR Rear Brace - R013
- One TBR Wheelie Bar - Y156
Product color examples:
YouTube Mounting Instructions
Great product and great to deal with. Definitely recommend
After about 2 runs one of the little tires came off the wheel and shot god only knows where down the road. Now I have to try and find a replacement
Great piece. My stock wheelie bar would almost bend in half. This is a must have piece.
If you do any bashing in ruff turan u should have this