10036 - TBR XV4 Rear Bumper - ARRMA Senton SC
Our XV4 Rear Bumper replaces the stock bumper assembly and is a 6 piece unit.
The Rear Bumper Skid (RBS) mounts on the bottom with 4 longer screws. The XV4 bor (bolt on rear) bumper mounts to the skid with four screws as well as the 2 XV4 Rods. Rear Brace mounts to supplied Delrin Block and floats at the bumper.
This listing comes with the following for ARRMA Senton:
- One TBR XV4 bor Rear Bumper
- One TBR RBS Rear Bumper Skid
- One TBR Delrin Rear Block
- One TBR Rear Brace
- One TBR #D Rod
- One TBR #E Rod
- Weight - 4.5oz / 127.5 grams
- Lifetime warranty
- Remove stock rear bumper and brace.
- Mount the Delrin Rear Block #Y159 over rear hinge pin cover with two M3x25 Flat head socket screws.
- Bolt the XV4 bor bumper #K071 to the RBS #A089 with three M3x10 Flat head socket screws and three M3 lock nuts.(bor mounts under ther RBS)
- Mount the lower #E Rod (Long one) to the XV4 bor with two M4x12 Flat head socket screws. (Rods mount on outer side, screws from the inside)
- Mount the upper #D Rod (Shorter one) to the XV4 bor with two M4x12 Flat head socket screws. Rods mount on outer side, screws from the inside)
- Mount the assembled unit to bottom of chassis with 2-M4x14 Flat head socket screws (towards the front of the car), 2-M4x18 Flat head socket screws (towards the rear of the car).
- Mount the rear brace #L133 to the rear block Y159 with two M4x14 Button head socket screws.
- Tighten all hardware (do not over tighten).
Product color examples: