Our rear Mud Guards mount with two M3x6mm screws onto your rear A-Arms. They help keep debris off of your shocks and drive train.
This listing comes with the following for ARRMA Typhon:
- One TBR left rear Mud Guard - Y122
- One TBR right rear Mud Guard - Y123
- Remove rear wheels
- Remove shock at top mount
- Remove rear hinge pin capture plate
- Thread one screw back into hinge pin plate to keep everything from falling apart.
- Remove hinge pins
- Move A-Arms out into open and mount mud guards (do not over tighten screws)
- Note: Some thread lock will help screws from backing out as they are rather short.
- Reassemble parts in reverse order.
Ordered 9 days ago and haven't received my order. I call, but never an answer, I emailed, no response.
Looks great and tuff , very happy with it
Shipping in Canada was very fast
1 1/2 week
I love everything I ordered.
10055 TBR rear mud guards arrma typhon