TBR Rear Bumper - RedCat Racing Terremoto 10 SUV - 47016
- One TBR Rear Bumper - R057
- One TBR rear brace - Y202
- Lifetime warranty
- Remove stock rear bumper and brace.
- Unscrew four differential screws and remove.
- Remove rear skid plate.
- Mount Y202 rear brace to bottom of stock brace mount with three of the diff screws. Tighten. (NOTE: Bend is pointing up)
- Reinstall rear skid plate.
- Place four white plastic spacers into the four recessed holes that mount to the diff.
- Insert two M3x10mm screws through the outside of the R057 rear bumper at the top.
- Then align them with the two brace holes and push through. Thread the two M3 lock nuts onto the screws.
- Now start one of the M4x18 screws into the bottom of the bumper, through the rear skid and into the diff. NOTE: be careful to have the holes lined up.
- Start the rest of the screws and then tighten (Do not over tighten).
- Last - tighten the two M3 locknuts.
- You are done!
Product color examples: