58072 - TBR XV4 Front Bumper -Thunder Tiger Bushmaster
With our XV4F design we are looking to capture a more scale look while still achieving the durability that our customers have come to expect from our bumpers.
The new XV4 bumpers have been changed so that the Rods are attached via M4 screws from the inside of the bumper. We have eliminated the M3 screws and lock nuts.
The new style has 6 LED compatible holes for those of you who like to have headlights on your truck.
- One TBR XV4 fbs front bumper - MPN R007
- One TBR Front Brace - MPN H097
- Two TBR C.1 Rods - MPN Y132
- Lifetime warranty
- Weight - 1.7oz / 48 Grams
- Mount our supplied front brace to front bumper with one M3x10 flat head screw with one M3 lock nut. (The mounting hole is the second one down from the top and in the middle).
Attach the two Rods to the front bumper with four M4x12mm flat head screws. Rods mount on the out side (front side of bumper).
- Remove the four diff screws from bottom of chassis.
- Remove stock front bumper.
- Attach assembled bumper to your chassis by first sliding the front brace into the space between the chassis plate and differential.
- Now attach the four M4x14 flat head screws (supplied) through the bottom of bumper and into the chassis. Note: Start all diff screws prior to tightening. Do not over tighten.
Product color examples: