Many of our customers love our Servo Guards for the Slash 4x4 and Stampede 4x4 but those servo guards wouldn't fit with the LCG Chassis.
You asked and we delivered. Here is our brand new Servo Cover for LCG Chassis. It will protect the servo mounting area from rocks and debris and doubles as a great front chassis skid as well.
Our TBR Servo Cover is made to work with the stock LCG front bumper and with the TBR front bumpers.
Mounting Hardware is included.
This listing comes with the following for the Traxxas Slash 4x4 LCG:
- One TBR Servo Cover - MPN A093
Note: All T-Bone products are manufactured after order has been placed.
Note: Does not fit the Slash 4x4 or the Stampede 4x4 Standard Chassis.
- Remove the four stock screws where the Servo Cover will mount.
- Place Servo Cover on chassis and start the two stock front screws (do not tighten)
- Next thread the supplied two M4x20mm flat head socket screws into rear portion of cover.
- Tighten front screws, then rear.
- Last, turn truck over and thread the supplied 6mm x 8mm Hex nuts onto the two M4x20 screws and tighten.