- One TBR Chassis Skid.
- 2 TBR Servo Covers (Left and Right)
- 2 TBR Servo Cover Mounting Blocks
- Lifetime Warranty
Product color examples:
- Mount servo covers with wide ends toward front and pointing in. Leave loose until Chassis Skid is installed.
- Remove stock screws where new standoffs will be located.
- Thread new standoffs into chassis ( the ones with the longest threads go toward the rear of the car). Tighten.
- Place Chassis Skid over chassis being careful to place front under stock cover.
- Next thread the shorter M4 screws toward the rear and the longer ones toward the front. Tighten.
- Next line up the servo covers so that they mesh with the chassis and tighten.
Tough stuff,,well protects the under side..mounting was easy,,fits perfectly.
Thanks for this perfect protector guys! It does a fantastic job of protecting from rocks and rough scruffs! Also helps the servo a lot! Looking forward to buying more protectors from you guys. Great engineering! Happy Holidays!
I'm very very happy with the skid plate. I love how it also has servo protectors. I've crashed a couple times and ended up with dirt packed around my servos. NOT ANYMORE!!! My only complaint is it didn't come with stickers. Hahaha
I am very happy with the skid cover. It really protects my Revo 2.0. However would be nice to have some instruction. I did figure it out. I would purchase the product again.
I love this product my revo 2.0 is perfect with the protection it gives my servos. The whole underside is now covered and almost invincible.