Body Clip Magnets. While the idea for body clip magnets has been around for a while we wanted to make practical use of the idea and have them readily available to the public.
With the introduction of twisting body locks and the like, we will likely see a decline in the use of the standard body clip. Until then, we wanted to make keeping track of those pesky body clips a little more convenient.
These magnets with their adhesive tapes will mount just on the underside of your car's body and will hold you clips in place while you work on the car. Simple, clean and efficient.
4 piece set.
We use a double sided adhesive to mount the magnet(s) on the underside of the body.
There has not been any reported ESC interference with the magnets. As a precaution mount the magnets to the body at least 1 inch away from your ESC.
Each magnet is 5/8" in diameter and 1/16" thick and comes with specially made adhesive by 3M. These neodymium magnets are perfect for an assortment of applications.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB, grade N45. 3M adhesive
- Holding Power: 3.8 lbs.
- Magnetized Direction: Axially magnetized, poles are on the two flat ends.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the BEST coating available
- Adhesive: 3M adhesive with easy peel off tab on the south pole
- Applications: Magnetic holdings, such as box closures and high end file folders, art works and crafts
- It seems 3.8 lb holding force is too big for your applications but when you put the magnet into your applications and have some materials to cover the magnets, the holding force will be reduced since the attraction of the magnets are distance sensitive.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly they will last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers and children under the age of 12.